How to add custom control can any one guide me how to create a custom control.
Custom or User Defined Controls (UDCs) can be created by using the following steps:
1. Select Policies, then the Controls tab.
2. Select New and then Control.
3. Select whether the control is a Unix or Windows Control.
3. Select the type of Control and provide the necessary information to check the control. Note: control numbering for UDCs starts at 100000.
4. Provide the required information to complete the control check and click create.
5. Add the control to the relevant Policy or Policies.
If you would like additional information, please feel free to use the guide under resources and the qualys community.
Retrieving data ...