How to exclude zero-day vulnerability from the report. Is their a way where we can see the vulnerabilities which are not zero-day
Excluding zero day vulnerabilities can be accomplished using a dynamic search list along with a custom report template.
1. Navigate to any Search List tab in Qualys VM and create a new dynamic list (Name = Zero Day Vulnerabilities).
2. Type the word "zero day" in the Vulnerability Title field (this will be your search criteria).
3 Click the Save button to save your new dynamic list.
4. Navigate to the Templates tab under the Reports section.
5. Create an new report template (Scan Template).
6. In the Filters section of the template, select the check box to Exclude QIDs.
7. Add your list of Zero Day Vulnerabilities (this will exclude zero day vulnerabilities from the report.
Retrieving data ...