I've been trying to use the SSL Server Test utility at https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/index.html, but the result is always "Assessment failed: No secure protocols supported".
Things I've checked:
- The domain name resolves to the correct IP address.
- I've asked corporate IT to allow connections from 184.108.40.206/24 (but I have no way of checking that it actually worked).
- The web server I'm testing can ping 220.127.116.11.
- Services like downforeveryoneorjustme can't reach the web server either (but the server can ping them).
- The result of the SSL scan is the same (Assessment failed: No secure protocols supported) regardless of whether the web server is powered on or not.
Is there anything I'm missing?