Hi all, I am doing an authenticated compliance scan on a Win Server 2012 R2. I think I have done all requirements that I can on QUALYS Help and other discussions here. But still I'm getting "insufficient privilege" issue upon scan.
- Allow “File and Print Sharing” traffic : DONE
- User Access Control (UAC) DISABLED : DONE
- User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode DISABLED : DONE
- User Account Control: Behavior of the elevation prompt for administrators in Admin Approval Mode - Elevate without prompting : DONE
- Create a new DWORD (32-bit) value with the following properties: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System key : DONE
- User credential is the built-in administrator
- Non-Domain (Local) Scanning
- DA is ENABLED
- User Account Control Settings : Never Notify
- Compliance Scan Result : Authentication issues found! - 1 host returned insufficient privileges for compliance data collection.
- Compliance Report : There is no data available
- Active Hosts: 0
Thank you very much in advance for your help.