some stuff i miss on new ssl test for servers
1) i think the "4" marker is missing on related Browsers ("(4) Default settings used. Some platforms do not use their best protocols and features by default (e.g., Java 6 & 7, older IE). ")
2) no warning bar on top (below note) when weak cert key is found in cert path ?
3) no yellow mark on DH 1024 for FS @chipher order / browsertest ?
4) maybe items like gooblebot and Java etc can be sort below normal Browsers instead of sort anything by alphabetically
5) TOR FF 17 is also already replaced by 24.x
Thanks. BR, Rob