Some customers have asked how to customize the default "Core" detection scope in WAS (e.g., remove certain QIDs or add others). This would be accomplished using the "Custom Search Lists" scope as follows.
- Start with the attached text file that lists the WAS QIDs in the Core detection scope (175 QIDs as of 4-Jan-2020).
- Add or remove QIDs from the list as desired.
- Create a static search list in WAS, click the "Add..." button, and paste in your customized QID list.
- Save it and add the search list under the "Include" section of your option profile.
- To ensure you see scan diagnostics and other useful information about your scan, also include a dynamic search list with all informational QIDs as well.