* * * WARNING: Read Before Importing JSON * * *
At this time, Dashboard and Widget JSON files are not interchangeable between application dashboards, meaning AssetView JSON files may only be used in AssetView and Vulnerability Management JSON files may only be used in Vulnerability Management. If you make a mistake and import a JSON file from one application into the other, you must contact Qualys Support to have the error corrected in the database for your subscription. Again, there is no way to reverse this mistake within the UI, it must be done in the database
Question: How do I import a dashboard JSON file into AssetView?
Answer: Importing a dashboard JSON file can be completed in five (5) mouse clicks:
- Make sure you are importing an AssetView Dashboard.
- Select the 'Actions' menu
- Select 'Import New Dashboard' from the drop-down menu
- Another window will open
- Type in your new dashboard name
- Select the JSON file to be imported
- Click 'Import'
*Pop-up window - Import Dashboard*
Additional AssetView Dashboards: