The New Vulnerability Management (VM) Dashboard BETA program is not intended for Production use, and its content is subject to modification without notice. If you have any questions regarding the content, please comment below or Contact Support - Technical Assistance Inquiry Form | Qualys, Inc.
I have received several customer inquiries regarding discrepancies between the old/new VM dashboard and AssetView/new VM dashboard. Please be advised; if your subscription includes cloud agents or a combination of appliance-based scans and cloud agents, this is likely the cause for the discrepancies. We are aware of the issue and are working to make corrections.
This is the role of BETA in the product development cycle as is your continued feedback and support.
If you are experiencing this issue, please contact your TAM and be sure to include the following information when reporting issues/bugs found within the New Vulnerability Management Dashboard to assist in correction:
How do you access Qualys?
- US01: https://qualysguard.qualys.com/portal-front/module/vm/#/
- US02: https://qualysguard.qg2.apps.qualys.com/portal-front/module/vm/#/
- US03: https://qualysguard.qg3.apps.qualys.com/portal-front/module/vm/#/
- EU01: https://qualysguard.qualys.eu/portal-front/module/vm/#/
- EU02: https://qualysguard.qg2.apps.qualys.eu/portal-front/module/vm/#/
- IN01: https://qualysguard.qg1.apps.qualys.in/portal-front/module/vm/#/
- PCP: https://qualysquard.<customer_base_url>/portal-front/module/vm/#/
Within your subscription, do you run appliance-based scans, cloud agents, or a combination of both?