Organizations that deploy workloads in the cloud must expand their security practices to that infrastructure as part of a shared security responsibility model. Qualys for GCE simplifies deploying Vulnerability Management, ThreatPROTECT, Web Application Scanning and Policy
Compliance to those workloads. By utilizing Qualys sensors, users can gain a hackers’-eye view of their perimeter combined with internal network scanning to create continuous visibility security of their workloads.
We recommend you check out Qualys Solutions for Google Cloud platform.
Users can now scan their Google Cloud compute machines along with all other global elastic cloud and on-premise assets from within the Qualys Cloud Platform. Qualys gives you a couple of different solutions for extending your use of Qualys Cloud Platform to GCP Compute Engine infrastructure:
Qualys Cloud View
- Set up CloudView GCP connectors
- Gain visibility in to all GCP accounts with Cloud Inventory
- (Coming Soon) Cloud Security Assessment for GCP
Qualys Container Security
- Deploy sensors on to GKE clusters
- Deploy sensors directly on compute engine instances running docker and/or Kubernetes